This mod enable simulating a defined number of characters you control one by one during a solo game.
==== CHANGELOG ====
Fixed in v220.127.116.11
– Conflict with Fruchtzwerg’s Inspector mod
Fixed in v18.104.22.168
– Bug after customizing a vehicle at the shop / resetting a vehicle
– Display settings changes only work one time
Fixed in v22.214.171.124
– Game crashes when driver exits and enter again a vehicle having a passenger
Fixed in v126.96.36.199
– Adding portuguese (brasil) translation
Fixed in v188.8.131.52
– Check maximum number of passengers in a vehicle
– Capability to hide player name by setting displayPlayerNames=”false” in ContractorMod.xml
Fixed in v184.108.40.206
– Passengers support for Platinium extension CLAAS vehicles
Fixed in v220.127.116.11
– Character seen twice when outside a vehicle during saving game
Fixed in v18.104.22.168
– Conflict with Manure System mod
Fixed in v22.214.171.124
– Conflict with Universal Passenger mod
– Adding spanish translation
By default, 4 characters are available Alex, Brenda, Chris and David.
At first loading of a map, they are located at the Career starting point.
When saving the game, characters location and vehicle is saved so they will be restored when next loading the game.
So you will be able to continue your game exactly as you left it.
Default keys to switch between characters are:
– NEXT : Tab
– PREVIOUS: Shift + Tab
They can be changed but by default they replaced the standard switch between vehicles since it’s disable.
This mod is compatible with CoursePlay and FollowMe mods.
So, for example, when using FollowMe, one character will be the Leader and another one the Follower.
Characters can be seen on the minimap when activating default category (the last one represented by a house) in the map overview screen.
Name, gender, color, body, hair, accessories and number of characters can be changed in ContractorMod.xml file located in modsSettings directory for new games.
Once a game has been saved, they can be changed in ContractorMod.xml file present in related savegame folder.
ContractorMod.xml file also contains configuration for passengers for mods vehicles. You can add your own mods here.