Aluminum grain carrier ANP-55m3. Aluminum tipper semi-trailers are trucks designed primarily for transporting agricultural products, large, forage, and small.
building materials and aggregates or sand. The main source of this type of semi-trailer is the agricultural and transport industry.
The boxes of these semi-trailers are made of the best silicon-magnesium aluminum alloys on the market, and the frames are made of high-strength steel MC700, which allows
optimizing weight and achieving one of the lightest cars in its class.
Capacity: 55 m3
Weight: 6.8 t.
– Decals configurations,
– Color schemes,
– Disk configurations,
– Tire configurations,
– Rim color configurations,
– Cover configurations,
– Cover color configurations,
– Protective tapes Color schemes,
– Additional wheel configuration.
– 3D model in the first scale 1:1,
– Visible welds,
– Volume filling to prevent collisions with closed tarpaulin,
– Semi-air hose connections,
– Lifting front axle,
– Lifting back cover,
– 3 types of rear door opening.