To create a Christmas spirit mood, you can use this mod to set up a Christmas market on your map.
There are four different market stalls, each of which is available as a selling station or purely as a decorative object.
There is also an open seating pavilion with bench tables, single bench tables and bar tables.
The bar tables can be lifted and placed freely.
If you want to set up a decorative Christmas market where you can sell your goods centrally, you can place the attached universal selling station in front of the Christmas market.
Facts and prices:
– Gingerbread selling station: $1,000, 4 slots, sales products: wheat, barley, oats, flour, sugar beets, sugar cane, sugar, eggs, water, honey, raisins, various oils, butter, chocolate.
– Drinks selling station: $1,000, 4 slots, sales products: sugar, sugar beet, sugar beet schnitzel, sugar cane, water, grapes, grape juice, honey.
– Snack selling station: $1,000, 5 slots, products for sale: water, potatoes, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, lettuce, bread, honey, sugar, flour, various oils, raisins, butter, eggs, strawberries, grape juice, chocolate, cake, muesli , Cheese
– Wooden toy selling station: $1,000, 4 slots, sales products: wood.
– Universal selling station: $100, 1 slot, sales products: all bulk goods, products and liquids.
– Decoration stands: $200, 4 – 5 slots.
– Shelter: $200, 3 slots.
– Standing table: $50, 3 slots.
– Bank table: $50, 1 slot.
– 3 light chain elements: $10 – $200, 1 slot each.
– Fairy lights as fence: $10, 1 slot