The Farminópolis is a map based on the Brazilian region located in Jataí, Goiás.
The history of the small municipality of Farminópolis goes through a period of great agricultural expansion,
where the small town opens up to big business with the arrival of new farmers in the region.
Be one of these farmers and create big businesses.
– There are 40 small, medium and large fields, not including some clearing areas.
– Complementary crops: black beans and sorghum.
– Need a mechanic, the city has a workshop down the street from you.
– The card includes 4 cereal sales.
– Sale of cereals near the Limestone mine.
– Two sales in the city at the end of the street from you.
– Selling cereals on the highway, next to the police.
– In the city, it is possible to buy houses and land to build something new.
– Animal trade in the city center.
– There is a gas station on the highway.
– Sale of potatoes and beets next to the gas station on the highway.
– For the sale of sugar cane, we have the large and famous Farminópolis mill.
– Bales of cotton, grass, wool, straw and silage can be sold at the store in front of the town monument.
– Account with BGA.
– On the farm we have pigs, chickens, sheep, horses and also cows a little closer.
– The dairy for selling milk is located in the city center.
– In need of limestone, there is the mine.
– At the sawmill you can sell logs and wood chips.
– Your farm has a shed where you can store your machines, tools and seeds.