Welcome to Hillibee Creek, pronounced hill-a-bee, is a world in its own where you are in charge of your own future.
Starting in New Farmer you have to make the choice of being a farmer or logger right off the bat.
With minimum equiptment furnished to you at the start, you can sell off your unused equiptment to buy more for your desired career choice.
Weather you decide to become the best logger or farmer in the world, there is still plenty to do and explore.
– 105 Farmlands
– 35 Fields
– 5 self owned fields in new farmer.
– Numerous production setups.
– Train circles half the map for logs, and grain products.
– In order to sell grain from the storage silos of the train they must be loaded onto truck and transported to sell point.
– Train Wood Yard has invisible sell point under shed so when train passes thru it sells instantly.
– Several 1000 acres of farming and logging.
– Custom owned cow pasture in new farmer.
– Custom sell point located at sawmill just for boards and furniture.
– A couple of creek crossing that arent listed on the map.
– Stone quarry in back center of forestry area.
For any bug reports or feedback please contact me on my facebook page.