The John Deere CS690 has served well as a cotton harvester. Due to its capacity and ease of use, its scope of duties was expanded to include lavender. For this purpose, the cutters were modified to cut lavender in a realistic size in 3 or 4 rows.
The pressing chamber has been specially corrected for lavender so that the valuable lavender oil does not leak out on the field during pressing and the pressing ensures that the fresh harvest lasts longer until it can be processed further.
This is a conversion of the cotton harvester by Agro Tonho.
Feel free to post error messages and suggestions for improvement in the GitHub.
This makes the pressed bales with a lower capacity than comparable bales with cotton.
– Price: $613,000
– Power: 550 hp
– Top speed: 19.88 km/h
– Optional transport wheels, double front wheels and tracks, each with two variations of the rear wheels
– Continental, Michelin, Mitas, Trelleborg, Vredestein and BKT tire options
– 4 optional mirrors, 3 of them with 4 mirrors and one optional with 6 mirrors
– Optional numbers from 1 to 9
– Optional camera monitor inside
– Optional 4 shades of cabin glass
– Realistic animations on interior panels
– Door opening animation influencing the interior sound, making the animation more realistic
– Bench adjustment animations affecting the internal camera position
– Animation of the sunshade, mirrors and steering column
– Animation of the driver when turning on the key
Characteristics of headers:
Both have optional weights
Working speed: 6.2 mph
John Deere 606SH:
– Price: $37000
– Working width: 4.88 meters
John Deere 608SH:
– Price: $50000
– Working width: 6.8 meters