Welcome to Neu – Minibrunn!
The small village is waiting for a new farmer, it’s waiting for you. Will you manage to grow up farming in a small area?
This map offers:
– 1 km² large area
– 26 fields (4 of which are meadows), 6 purchasable forest areas and 3 building plots
– One pre-placed farm in the village with cow and chicken shed
– Cow shed with built-in slurry tank and support for the mod „Grazing Animals” (PC only)
– All decoration on the farm can be sold via the building mode
– One biogas plant that can be completely sold
– Many ground textures and plants in construction mode (incl. fields)
– A total of 19 production and sales stations
– Wood containers from the Platinum Expansion can be sold at the sawmill
– Support for iron ore (can be bought at the Farmer’s Market) and long planks for the productions from the Platinum DLC
– Two traders for consumer goods
– Two filling stations for diesel, methane and electricity
– A pond for water extraction
– Manure barrels can load water at the water trigger (not at the pond)
– Field grass as a new crop, as well as district heating and soy drink as new products
– Support for Precision Farming with a custom soil map
– Fully developed AI road network (tested for Autodrive)
– 16 hidden collectibles
New Savegame? Yes or No? Have a look at the changelog.
– Walls, gates, fences, hedges or curbstones already placed at the start can only be sold by the player with ID 1
– The large bushes on the building site in the northeast and southwest can be removed with a mulch tiller.
– You can remove the curbstones on the terrain at various locations in the construction menu by clicking on the „Demolish” button.
– After purchasing the biogas plant, the game must be saved and loaded once so that the compacted chaff can be covered.
– Support for the map is available in the official Giants forum under the following link:
A huge thank you goes to the great community from the Giants forum who supported me during the construction of the map.
Metal Fence With Gate