Somewhere in Thuringia III – Welcome to Ilm Valley 4x.
Original replica of the Thuringian area in the Ilm valley around the small village Dienstedt.
Real elevation model, available Google Maps data and buildings, streets etc. modeled from scratch according to the area.
You can expect:
– 4x Map
– 4 farms + 1 ground with chicken fattening
– 2 farms of it with prepared BGP
– 238 purchasable areas
– 152 fields (0,7-32ha acreage)
– Purchase points for manure, slurry, seed, fertilizer and lime
– 6 Production (quarry, mineral fertilizer/seed, sawmill, carpentry, flour mill, bakery)
– 7 Sales outlets (all production sites + restaurant)
– Complete real signage for orientation
– Growth plan adapted to the area (no olives, cotton and sugar cane)
– Weather data of the region (averaged, German Weather Service)
– Adapted soil type map for Precision Farming DLC
– Full Maize Plus compatibility
– Modified light model installed in the map (FS22_Relight)
Start is on a beautiful farm of medium size, in the heart of Dienstedt.
For full use of the farm, the appropriate farm land must be purchased.
(In MP, this farm MUST always be farm 1.)
All other farms can be used after acquiring the respective farm land.
(In MP here the order after farm 1 does not matter.)
All buildings from the starting farm, the Contracting company farm and the horse farm can be sold completely (including decoration) to build a completely own farm.
The small, on the slope, pig farm, can not be completely demolished.
– Observe the necessary mods
– When starting a MP game with a new savegame, it can happen after the purchase of the individual farms that the silos can not be unloaded (authorization is missing).
To fix this, the server must be restarted once. After that, this problem should no longer occur.
– Manure plate at GEA Stall Land 153 must be placed by the user. Not recognized by the basegame if already placed before, because there is no fixed FarmId.
– Bale missions in MP that go to one of the BGAs require a front loader and Contracting company rights of the corresponding farm, if it should not be owned.
– Due to a basegame limitation, the additional available meadows (Beyleron and Elmcreek meadows) cannot be rolled.
Likewise, the Alpine meadow is only marked as grass in the overview and seeder, but can be rolled.
For questions and help or even error messages, visit us on our Discord
Have fun and happy plowing. Best of luck, the DSA team.
Made with love
ilo y tem Package
Concrete Bunker et U
PlanET Modular BGA
Thuringian Farm et
Cow Barn Big With GEA Mixfeeder