– Yogiland does not attach importance to decoration in buildings or landscape, the functionality is in the foreground.
– The visibility of buildings and objects is significantly increased (clipDistance=”4000″).
> Older PC should therefore adjust the graphics settings ggfs.
– The specific weights of all fill types are halved.
– Wind speed and sunshine hours are halved.
– The capacity of all livestock stables is increased, warehouses hold 10 million liters and the number of animals is 10,000,
except for the horse stable with 1 million liters and 16 horses.
– All specific weights are halved.
– For deco material, collision has generally been removed.
– Animals (deer and crows) are disabled
– The 4 trains have a maximum speed of 120 kmh with 6 trailers of 200,000 liters each, the sixth wagon loads liquids,
rental costs do not apply.
– The yard silo and the 4 station warehouses accommodate all types of filling, and each has a total capacity of 100 million liters.
> Storage in the 4 stations is free.
– Production facilities have a capacity of 10 million liters per type.
– Water extraction at water tanks and in the sea is free.
– Loading/unloading speed is generally 5,000 liters/second, except for gas stations (200 liters/second).
– Collision of tracks has been removed.
– Renewable plants do not require lime.
– Consumption of manure, slurry, digestate and lime in the fields halved.
– Not only wheat, barley and oats produce a swath of straw, but also sorghum millet, soybeans and canola.
– Corn and sunflowers produce a swath of chaff.
– On the map are hidden different collectibles, currently gold nuggets and Yogi eggs.
Additional fill types on Yogiland
– Gold Ore
– Holy Water
– French fries
– Mashed potatoes
– Choco Crossies
Fields on Yogiland
At the beginning of a game as a ‘New Farmer’ you own fields number 8, 12, and 21, as well as the farm and cattle barn plots.
Overview of field sizes:
Field 01 : 93.601 ha
Field 02 : 144.125 ha
Field 03 : 144.125 ha
Field 04 : 42.065 ha
Field 05 : 30.065 ha
Field 06 : 30.065 ha
Field 07 : 39.063 ha
Field 08 : 30.065 ha (starting field)
Field 09 : 27.060 ha
Field 10 : 6,246 ha
Field 11 : 6,246 ha
Field 12 : 6,246 ha (starting field)
Field 13 : 54,977 ha
Field 14 : 6.246 ha
Field 15 : 6,246 ha
Field 16 : 6,246 ha
Field 17 : 216,415 ha
Field 18 : 31,064 ha
Field 19 : 9,030 ha
Field 20 : 9.030 ha
Field 21 : 10,022 ha (starting field)
There are plenty of other plots without fields that can be purchased.
The geamte map is divided into purchasable plots.
pda map icons
– In addition to warehouses, productions, livestock stables, etc. there are exclamation mark icons on the map,
in order to be able to quickly visit important areas (e.g. pier and port).